April 12, 2009

It came with my mag

Gold Belt, Gold Bag

This belt came with a Spanish magazine (oh, the Spanish!). I remember when I bought it in a kiosk in Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, in 2006. But I don’t remember which magazine it was! Sorry. Worst with the bag. It was also a Spanish one, but I don’t even remember when or where I bought it.

But here’s what matters: the belt I still have, and after almost three years, it’s still up-to-date. It’s one of my favorites.
The bag, well, it didn’t resist a massive use – especially because it was always over weighted with… my mags. But I liked it so much that I chose it to use on the New Year’s Eve* that I spent in Buenos Aires. Good memories.


It seems that these magazine gifts will become a tradition on my New Year’s Eve celebrations. The bag brought me a lot of luck. Just hoping that with the sandals the history will be confirmed in 2009.
http://memymagsandi.blogspot.com/2009/03/it-came-with-my-mag.html

Thanks to my mag!

No comments:

Post a Comment