April 19, 2009

One mind, two magazines


It happens every now and then. Sometimes, I just arrive home and see the double, and then I go back to the supplier and change it. But once I bought a British Elle in Ireland (one of those huge, that combined with the other ones bought, caused luggage weight problem) and when I arrived in Brazil I saw the same tough stuff lying on my floor. Considering that I had bought one in Brazil paying four times its price, and that I paid extra luggage tax (for which the one I brought from Ireland contributed), I think it was one of the most expensive magazine I’ve ever bought. I gave one of the twins to a friend.

Not only friends - an employee from a small hotel in Paris (I mean, smaller than the usual) won a double magazine of mine – on my mag excitement, I bought the same twice, probably at the same day!

There are also cases when a dear friend - or my mom - give me an issue that I already have With so many options, what a wasted opportunity! (the other negative point is to pretend that the mag is a novelty for me). And, finally, it’s not that uncommon that, after buying some non specific mag, I miraculously receive it at home!

For this Criativa case, as it would be more expensive going back to the place that I bought it than the mag itself, I’ll give it to some office colleague.
But I hate when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment