May 29, 2009

Whenever I want OR whenever I can - VANIDADES


Some magazines I buy eventually - either because I like them but not enough to get every single issue, or because they're not available to buy in Brazil.


Latin American VANIDADES
is one of these magazines that are not sold in Brazil.

VANIDADES from PERU







I noticed that both VANIDADES Argentina and Chile have their own editorials, being more "independent" than the original one - the brand belongs to Televisa group, from Mexico.
On the other hand, VANIDADES Peru seems just to be reprinted in Peru, but there's nothing in it relating specifically to the beautiful Inca country. The difference from the Peruvian to the others is also noticeable whereas it has a "novela", an almost ten page love story. It's been a while since I didn't see something alike in this kind of magazine.


Publisher: Televisa

No comments:

Post a Comment