June 18, 2009

Thanks to my mag! - I found myself in Montevideo

A couple of months ago I decided to spend a weekend in Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay. As I had never been there before, I needed a city guide, but the only guides containing tips about this city are those rough ones referring to the whole of South America – I couldn’t find even one solo about Uruguay, let alone the city.



As I didn’t want to carry a thousand pages guide (in black and white and without pictures!) around the city, I took with me this issue of GOL airlines magazine, that proved to have all the information and tips that I needed. I’m not exaggerating: I’m really into city guides, and I know that many of them have plenty of useless information, and this reportage went just to the point. Of course that I have to consider that Montevideo is a small and “easy” city – for a megalopolis like Sao Paulo, for example, an entire of those “more than 600 pages” Vogue issues would be needed to guide someone.



One for the road: with the company of my improvised guide, I had a pleasant weekend on the nice city of Montevideo.

Thanks to my mag!



Publisher: TRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment