September 17, 2009

My September Issue - Favourite so far: Brazilian ELLE


THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF


I enjoyed the whole edition, mostly the special about Minas Gerais (huge Brazilian state).

 
The places in Minas Gerais where I would love to celebrate my month.


  • It's easy to know when I liked the mag. 
  •  
     
     
     
    • Article about frizzy hair (my hair) ,
    BEAUTIFUL photoshoots:

    And the crème de la crème:  
    in this magazine I found the gift that I wanted to give myself.

     
       
    This bracelet, from designer Francesca Romana Diana, is called GOOD NEWS. I called the shop right after seeing it on the mag, and yesterday it was on my arm. Thanks to my mag for the suggestion!

    I bought a couple of other bracelets because they are really nice 
    and THIS IS MY MONTH after all !

     


    Publisher: Abril

    No comments:

    Post a Comment