December 7, 2009

COLOMBIA in my L'OFFICIEL


Colombia colors!


Contrary to the other of my Regulars, the October issue of L'Officiel Brasil didn't focus on Ceara, but in Colombia!, that is really unusual
(not only Colombia, but any of the Latin American countries being featured when it comes to fashion).
I really enjoyed their pioneering on the subject - as it surprised me, for example, reading there that Colombia is a huge exporter of bathing suits! How come? My whole life I've learned that the only country that knows how to do it - and therefore is the state-of-the-art on these garments - is Brazil ! Colombia? Never, ever, heard anything close to it.
I adore to have this kind of information.




It also featured the tourism in Cartagena - the city where the Colombians use their highly appreciated bikinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment